Progress has not at its best, not the most effective week I have to confess. I blame a cold that brought my energy down to absolute zero and a good four or five days I didn't even go near my worktable, formerly known as kitchen table. When I did paint I was all over the place, so lots of near finished work.
I have always wanted to build a windmill. I used a picture of Napoleon at Lingy as a reference. It needs some detailing and I'm sure its not completely historically correct but it will be a fun addition on the game table.
In the background two regiments of Cuirassiers.
This is my complete allied force at the moment, two whole battalions... poor bastards.
My second Landwehr battalion is nearing completion. Officer, drummer and basing left.
My second regiment of Hussars, painted as the 1st. Just some static grass and maybe some tufts left.
Dragoons, 13 done out of 24. Painted with red facings. It will be a while before this unit will see the game table.
And even further in to the future will it be before my second unit of Dragoons is complete. Horses are done but the riders are in a box together with a third unit of Landwehr. As you can see, pink facings!
That's it for me now, hope I see you soon!